Affinity Investment Group, LLC is a U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission registered investment advisor. If you would like a copy of our current brochure and supplement please contact the office.
- This website may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,” “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.
- Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
- Any information provided by Adviser regarding historical market performance is for illustrative and education purposes only. Clients or prospective clients should not assume that their performance will equal or exceed historical market results and/or averages.
- The material listed in this website is current as of the date noted, and is for informational purposes only, and does not contend to address the financial objectives, situation, or specific needs of any individual investor. Any information is for illustrative purposes only, and is not intended to serve as investment advice since the availability and effectiveness of any strategy is dependent upon your individual facts and circumstances. Results will vary, and no suggestion is made about how any specific solution or strategy performed in reality.
- Adviser does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to Adviser’s web site or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility therefor. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
- Unless specifically stated to the contrary, Adviser does not endorse the statements, services or performance of any third-party vendor or investment manager.
- Specific securities identified and described may or may not be held in portfolios managed by the Adviser and do not represent all of the securities purchased, sold, or recommended for advisory clients. The reader should not assume that investments in the securities identified and discussed were or will be profitable. Any securities identified were selected for illustrative purposes and not based on their performance.
- This web site is owned by Affinity Investment Group, LLC. This web site and any and all accompanying screens, information, materials, user documentation, user interfaces, images, arrangements of information, related software and other proprietary property of Affinity Investment Group, LLC or its licensors accessible via the web site (collectively hereafter referred to as the “Web Site”) is and shall remain the exclusive property of Affinity Investment Group, LLC and its licensors, as the case may be. All rights to the Web Site remain with Affinity Investment Group, LLC or its licensors. This site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this site.
- Registration with the SEC should not be construed as an endorsement of Adviser's investment skill or acumen.
- Adviser is not licensed to provide and does not provide legal or accounting advice to clients. Advice of qualified counsel or accountant should be sought to address any specific situation requiring assistance from such licensed individuals.
Industry designations, recognitions or award should not be construed as an endorsement or a recommendation to retain the Adviser by the granting entity or any regulatory authority. Any designations, rankings or awards cited were provided by independent third-parties based on their predetermined evaluation and/or testing criteria.